- TutoringContact for pricing.Long-term, consistent tutoring. 1 lesson/week minimum. Price varies.
- One-time lesson.$80.00Any subject, one-time lesson.
- HomeschoolingContact for pricing.10 hours a week minimum, prices vary on age, subjects, and number of hours per week.
Long term service quotes are based on subject matter, duration of each session, and how consistent lessons will be taking place. Please contact me for a free assessment lesson and pricing.
- Test Prep$120.0060 minutes
I have worked with students in the past to prepare for: SSAT Math/Language Arts/Writing, SAT Math/Writing/Language Arts, AP World History, AP US History, AP English Literature and Composition, and more.
- Essay Revisions$10.00Price per page. Will include mark ups, suggestions, and notes.
I regularly go over essays with my students who are tutored by me, but I have also had experience revising college admission essays, medical school admission essays, and cover letters.
- Consultation$30.0030 min
Do you want to know what AP’s are going to be accepted at your student’s college? When should your student start their college essays? When should they be taking the SAT? When should they start studying? Being a parent is tough enough without having to deal with these issues on your own. If you have any questions related to your child’s education, please reach out. I will help if I can, if I can’t, I will try to find someone who can.